Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi to all



So this is my first foray into the world of blogging. My name is Jessi Cantrell and I am a freelance photographer in Coffeyville, Ks. I am trying to catch up with the rest of the world and use a blog to document my business and wonderful clients. It will also hopefully be a great marketing tool!

Now to introduce myself. I am a 28 yr old farm wife, stay at home mom, and freelance photographer. I joined my mom in the photography business when my youngest was about 1 yr old, so about a year and a half ago. It seems like so much longer!

One of our favorite places to take pictures is outdoors, especially in rustic areas like the creek on my Mom and Dad's place. If you live in Coffeyville or the surrounding area please contact A Stitch In Time Photography if you are in need of pictures. We do families, weddings, seniors, maternity, and custom cards and announcements.

So I'm signing off on my first post. Hopefully I don't mess it up too badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment