Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tutu Pictures

Last year for Valentines pictures my mom, Darla, and I took these adorable tutu pictures of my sweet daughter, Anna. She was a few months shy of 2 and not really into it at first. We got alot of pictures with big crocodile tears...but they were still adorable!

This is a cute collage of some of my favorite poses. In the end she did have fun.

After we got the tutu off we played with some beads and rose petals. I was tossing them up over her head in this picture.

This is one with the big crocodile tears. I love the traditional pictures with smiles...but I gotta tell you that the pout just grabbed me. Reminds me of the pictures of my sister when she was younger. She was a big pouter too.

There are still some spots open for our Valentines mini sessions on January 30, 2010. If you are going to be in the Coffeyville, Ks area you should make an appointment. Email me at astitchintimephotography@gmail.com with questions or to make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment